Be Our Guest!
At Cloudways, we are always on the lookout to publish quality content. If you can create unique content that resonates with our audience, follow the guidelines below and get featured on the Cloudways blog.
Why Should You Write for Cloudways?
Cloudways receives approximately 635K clicks and 26M impressions monthly, meaning our content gets ample attention and performs well on the SERPs.
What Type of Blogs Get Featured on Cloudways?
We value our readers’ time and understand they want exciting, compelling, and relevant blog posts regarding the latest technologies and easy processes that improve their online experience.
Feel free to feature your product if it provides an easy solution to how developers, agencies, ecommerce store owners and other stakeholders can benefit from it on our platform.
So, if you can write on such a topic while keeping all our requirements intact, we will be pleased to publish it on our blog.
Here are some guest posts published on our Cloudways blog to help you get an understanding of what we want:
All the mentioned blogs feature original content, add value to our reader’s knowledge, and are SEO-optimized.
Please ensure your blog follows the below-mentioned technical details to get past our editorial team:
- Minimum length: 2000 words
- Font: Arial (12pt)
- Brand links: We allow up to two (02) no-follow links to your brand/product pages.
- Share your blog’s Google Docs link.
- Add a minimum of 1 link to a relevant Cloudways blog/services page.
- Make sure your content is engaging, concise, and well-formatted.
- Give credible sources backing your facts.
- Include key takeaways to engage our readers till the end
- Our editors love content pieces with pointers, steps, relevant images, etc., so take advantage of it.
The Process of Contributing Guest Posts
We have designed a three-step process of pitching, accepting, and publishing guest posts to help you create content that adds value for our readers.
Before You Start
We recommend all content creators email us the topic and a brief outline of their guest post for approval. Ensure that the topic you choose isn’t already covered on the Cloudways blog. Once your topic is approved, share the Table of Content, so we get a clear idea of your blog.
Note: We understand that the idea of publishing guest posts is generally to get a worthy link. However, we reserve all rights to reject your blog(s) created SOLELY written to get the link and fail to offer any value to our readers.
While You Are Writing
Once the topic and the structure (Table of Contents) get approved, you may start writing the post. While you are at it, remember the following points:
- The content should be unique, original, and valuable for our audience
- It must not be published on any other website already
- Credit the original author if you include a quote or reference from a third-party website
- Remember that the acceptable length of the guest post is 2000 words
- Use storytelling technique(s) to capture the readers’ interest
- Remove any spelling or grammatical errors
- Use proper formatting of titles and headings
- Be open to accepting improvements and changes suggested by our editors
When You are Done
Reread your blog to ensure you have covered all the points mentioned in the Table of Contents.
Your bio should be 30 words long and can contain a single link to your brand. Also, you can include a Twitter handle if you like.
If your post has images, put all the images in a folder, and attach it to your email as a zip file. Ensure the images are high-quality so we can further optimize them if needed.
Our publication queue is usually a bit busy, so it might take around 7-10 working days for your post to go through our editorial cycle.
We reserve the right to edit your content for clarity and readability during the process. Similarly, we can add or remove internal and external links to add value for our audience.
We welcome unique & valuable content on Cloudways with open arms and look forward feature your work.